The Central Box 100 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box has a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage up to eight servos and fully supports the Jeti EX telemetry system. Up to two receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output can be connected at the same time to the Central Box for complete RF signal redundancy.
With Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz DC/DS transmitters, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to wirelessly configure the Servo Outputs, EX Telemetry, Fail-Safe Setting or Fast Servo Response.
- Control Management with Configurable Servo Output
- Power Distribution with Overload Protection
- Firmware Updatable via Jeti USB Adapter
- Jeti Duplex EX Bus or PPM Compatible
- Wirelessly Programmable Using DC/DS Tx Device Explorer
- Independent Receiver Signal Inputs (Rx 1, Rx 2)
- Up to 8x Servo Outputs with Overload Protection
- Up to 3x Telemetry Sensors Inputs
- Output Current: 10A Continues/90A Peak
More information (links):
* Instruction Manual (.pdf)
* Menu Diagram (.pdf)
* Click Here for Firmware Updates
Jeti Central Box 100, Dual Receiver Batteries, DSM 10, Dual R3/RSW Receivers and R3/RSW Wireless Switch
are Used for Building Mini Dual Redundant System.
Switches ON/OFF of the Fail-Safe function. If the Fail-Safe function is deactivated, there is no signal generated in any Central Box outputs at the signal loss. If you activate the Fail Safe function, you can also select how the Central Box responds at signal loss for each of the individual outputs.
Servo No. - Assigning outputs of the transmitter to the Central Box outputs.
Group - Assigning specific output to the group of output impulses that will be generated from the receiver in the same time.
Temperature - Temperature of the Central Box
Shorted Outputs No. - Number of Overloaded Outputs
Voltage - Voltage of Individual Outputs of the Central Box
Current - Current Drawn from the Battery
Capacity - Capacity Taken from the Batteries