The Servo Channel Expander SE4 is a device that converts serial bus signal to standard PWM servo outputs. It offers up to six configurable servo outputs with optional period and fail-safe setting.
The SE4 is a perfect choice for models with complex wing or tail mechanics where multiple servos may be connected to a primary receiver using just a single cable. In addition, if you are running out of receiver channels simply connect the SE4 to the receiver serial line and freely assign its own output channels.
Specifications and Features
- Supported Protocols: Jeti EX, Multiplex M-LINK, Graupner HoTT, Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus2
- Small dimensions and high current throughput via the integrated MR30 power connector.
- Automatic detection of serial data/telemetry after startup.
- Configuration through the transmitter or external terminal (JETIBOX/SMART-BOX).
- Firmware updates via USB interface.
Easy installation, Attach the required servos to the SE4 servo expander. Connect the receiver using its output port with serial data option. The SE4 uses the MR30 connector for primary data input.Turn on the transmitter and apply the appropriate power source to the receiver. The status LED starts blinking as soon as the SE4 detects signal on the serial line.
More information (links):
* Instruction Manual (pdf.)
* Click Here for Firmware Updates
15A/60A (2 Seconds)
4-14V (Recommended 5-8.4V)
34mm x 14mm x 8mm