More information (links):
* Jeti Duplex DC/DS-16 Instruction Manual (.pdf)
* Click Here for Firmware Updates
The Jeti DS-16 G2 900MHz RF backup frequency ONLY works with NEW Rsat 900NG
(New Generation) 900MHz receiver. The New G2 Generation of radios does NOT work with R3 REX 900MHz
This revolutionary, digital, 24 Channel (24 Channels & 8 Remote Commands), 2.4GHz & 900MHz (Optional), dual frequency,
triple redundant (2x 2.4GHz, 1x 900MHz RF Modules)
frequency hopping radio system is fully designed and
manufactured by Jeti Model in the Czech republic. This is one of the most advanced radio systems on today's
market. With their solid CNC aluminum case with a fully integrated five (5) antennas, a mini USB port, built-in
speaker,and headset jack. Metal transmitter gimbals with Hall sensors (4096 step resolution), 9 ball bearings
for crisp precision movement, a large 320x240 color, backlight display and many other features are sure to make the Jeti DC/DS-16s
the new standard in transmitter performance.
One of the attractive features of the Duplex 2.4GHz line of products is it's full integration with all Duplex
telemetry sensors. You can easily observe up to 40 different parameters in real-time directly on the transmitter.
Or, by using the JetiBox Profi (sold separately) you can see your data in parallel mode giving you and your
copilot valuable real-time information (see video).
One of the most important features of Jeti's transmitters is the gimbal and switch function assignment
flexibility. With the DS-16 G2 you are free to fully customize your radio. You can swap switches or sticks
(Mode 1-5) and the on-board computer will recognize your changes and assign functions anywhere you like. Other
important functions are programmable Sounds/Alarms and even user-recordable sounds. This audible alarm feature
was specifically designed to keep you informed while also keeping distractions to a minimum. We think this is
the best way enhance both your enjoyment and your model safety. You can simply set a receiver battery capacity
alarm for the desired capacity used and once that number is reached the system acoustically and visually gives
Specifications and Features
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz & 900MHz, triple redundant with five (5) integrated antennas.
- Integrated Microphone - Create custom voice announcements.
- Voice Commands - Setup voice activated telemetry announcements.
- Brand new, high contrast, full color 320x240 backlight LCD display.
- Built-In Accelerometers & Gyros - Trigger any voice announcement or assign any function.
- Future Proof Hardware – Ready for optional WiFi or Bluetooth plug-in modules.
- State-of-the-art, upgradable firmware which gives you full freedom and complete control.
- Solid aluminum, CNC cut transmitter case with fully integrated antenna and oversized LCD display.
- Mini USB port for firmware upgrades and PC download of telemetry data.
- Integrated speaker and 3.5mm headset jack. You can play back music and create custom voice alarms. Options are virtually unlimited.
- Built-in, logical switches that lets you program a complex string of control events with the simple flip of a switch.
- 9-point, programmable curve mixes for all 24 digital proportional channels.
- You can set up not just dual, but triple rates.
- Pre-programmed servo setups for nearly every type of wing, tail and swash plate imaginable.
- Unlimited use of the on-board 8GB SD card memory.
- Fully integrated logical switch functions. If you need to drop bombs only if your throttle is at 50% and bay doors are open, with this system you can. Your programming/mixing options are virtually unlimited.
- Fully integrated digital telemetry. View, process and store all your telemetry data and even wirelessly program any of the Duplex EX sensors.
- Create, manage and program all alarms. Enhance safety for both yourself and your model. Monitor your temperature, speed, battery voltage, receiver battery capacity and much more.
- All switches and channels are completely moveable and assignable. Want to move throttle to the right slider or switch several functions to just one stick? With the Jeti radio system, yes you can. Basically, you can program any stick, dial, switch or slider to generate any output you choose.
- Up to 10 programmable timers. You can easily set a timer for your overall flight time, a model memory timer for the motor run of a specific model, and any number of countdown/stopwatch timers that can be activated any number of ways.
The new Jeti DS-16 G2 transmitter allows you to create system that only includes what
you actually need, but one that also gives you the opportunity for future expansion. For the first time Jeti
DS-16 G2, State-of-the-art transmitter lets you customize its software and features. Now, you only pay for features
that you will actually use. Save up front on a cutting edge radio system, but keep your options open for when your
For Upgradable Features Visit: swshop.jetimodel.com
(1) Jeti Duplex DS-16 G2 Transmitter
(1) Jeti Transmitter Aluminum Case
(1) 110-240V Wall Power Supply
(1) Tx Battery Li-poly 6200mAh 3.7V (1S2P)
(1) Mini USB to USB PC Cable